September 14, 2006

Inspire, Be the Change, Imagine

Filed under: Personal Spaceflight — by X PRIZE @ 3:35 pm

Anousheh designed the mission patch for her space expedition — a beautiful expression of her goals for the voyage.

Anousheh Mission Patch c

1. Salam,

Beautiful patch, especially the map of Iran which shows you are a patriot who really loves her country. May God protect you in this trip.

Ya Ali
    Rasoul

Comment by Rasoul — September 14, 2006 @ 3:57 pm

خیلی هوشحالم که میبینم شما اولین هستی . اولین زن اولین ایرانی. شما آرزوی تمام مردم ایران رو محقق کردین ….

دوستان خواهش میکنم نظراتتون رو فارسی تایپ کنید چون الان وقتشه به ایرانی بودنمون افتخار کنیم ….

با آرزوی سربلندی

[Hi Ms Ansari,
    I'm very happy to see you are the first one, the first woman and the first Iranian. It's like all Iranian's dream come true...
    Dear friends, please type your mails in Persian, now we are proud of being Iranian, wish you honor]

Comment by Mohsen — September 14, 2006 @ 4:19 pm

3. Graet to see the artwork of the patch…Thank you very much !!

Is it possible to post more info about the desing of the patch and some personal comments from Ansari…..

Thanks and greatings from the Netherlands

Jacques van Oene
    editor http://www.spacepatches.nl

Comment by Jacques van Oene — September 14, 2006 @ 4:30 pm

4. congradulation Ms i wish i were you if you had been in iran you would not have this opportunity…

Comment by niki — September 14, 2006 @ 4:58 pm

5. بابات کجاست؟
    باعث افتخاره عزیزم
    اگر رفتی اون بالا فکر ایران باش
    شاد باشی و وافعا تبریک

[I'm proud of you dear
    When you are up there,
    think about Iran
    Be happy and congratulation!]

Comment by کیانوش — September 14, 2006 @ 5:11 pm

6. A very nice and gracefull design! As an avid patch designer and collector, I’m hoping this patch will be available somewhere soon… *hint*
    Luc van den Abeelen
    Netherlands

Comment by Luc van den Abeelen — September 14, 2006 @ 5:20 pm

7. i wish you send our feeling to the extreme of space and try to find every thing that you want,
    with best regard for you:)

Comment by asalrazavi — September 14, 2006 @ 5:44 pm

باآرزوی موفقیت برای شما

شماآروزهای یکایک مردمایران رو محقق کردین

[Ms Ansari, when I was watching your interview on T.V. I almost cried. I'm very happy and wish you luck from bottom of my heart. Pray for me when you are onboard of ISS. There, you are closer to God. I wish you success and more progress in your carrier. Good bye]

Comment by mohsen — September 14, 2006 @ 5:57 pm

9. salam.i am a iranian girl in iran.i love your idea very much.and i promise to you taht god help you .by

Comment by elahe — September 14, 2006 @ 6:11 pm

10. What a faboulous days you are living in right now. I’m gonna print this and hang it outside my dorm room ;) Don’t forget to blog from the space. Will you have internet connection over there?

Comment by pooya — September 14, 2006 @ 6:13 pm

11. Nice patch. Are you going to spend a few minutes of your downlink opportunities to send a message in Farsi? God bless you and have a safe trip. Mo

Comment by Mo — September 14, 2006 @ 6:25 pm

12. Salam,

Goos work,

rafti oon bala be fekre hamaye oonayee ke doost daran oon bala bashan va hala be har dalili poolesho nadaran ham bash.

Khoda poshto panahet.

[Hello,
    When you get there, remember all those who want to be there but don't have enough money to do that. God be with you]

Comment by Hossein — September 14, 2006 @ 6:41 pm

13. Salam
    I and my friends in Iran have a good feeling for your travel as an Iranian Woman and a lover of your country and human on earth
    be salamat bargardi
    Iran-Mashhad

Comment by Mohammad Reza nezaphat — September 14, 2006 @ 6:51 pm

14. salam. zan boodan eftekhar ast.irani boodan eftekhar ast .ma eftekhar mikonim ke to yek zane irani hasti .zira be ma ghorore zendegi kardan dadehi.movafaghiyate to sarfaraziya iranian va zanane iran ast.

[Hello, being a woman is an honor, being an Iranian is an honor too. We are proud that you are an Iranian woman. You gave us reason to live proudly. Your success is a credit for Iranian women]

Comment by ziba kavehi — September 14, 2006 @ 7:02 pm

به عنوان یک ایرانی به داشتن هموطنی مثل شما می بالم امیدوارم سفر شما بی خطر باشه وبتوانیم ارتلویزیوون ایران تصویر شما راببینیم

[ Hello,
    As an Iranian, I'm very happy to have a compatriot as you. Wish you a safe trip and I hope to see your images on T.V.]

Comment by علیرضا — September 14, 2006 @ 7:13 pm

16. dametoon garm barAye gozAshtane parchame irAn .
    zende bAd zanAne irAni .
    safaretoon be salAmat.

[Thank you for using Iranian flag. Live long Iranian woman. Have a safe trip]

Comment by marjaneh — September 14, 2006 @ 7:19 pm

17. Dear Mrs. Ansari,

Great design on the patch, heard about it from a good friend and looked forward to seeing it. You are an inspiration to us all. Our hearts, prayers and love are with you every step of this historic journey. God speed and safe return.

Comment by Shahri Estakhry — September 14, 2006 @ 8:02 pm

18. That is an awesome design!

As an artist I am inspired and as an American – I congratulate you on your achievements to strive for the stars!

I wish you God Speed on your journey – I am envious of anyone who gets the ultimate ride which is right around the corner for you!

I love your site and I look forward to reading more in the future after your safe journey. I also like your support of the X project.

God Bless! and would love to hear from you.

Jeff