September 16, 2006

Countdown to Launch

Filed under: Personal Spaceflight — by X PRIZE @ 7:58 pm

The countdown clock to Launch at AnoushehAnsari.com is at 1 day, 10 hours, 10 minutes.

Expedition 14 Crew Launch Day Timeline

Note: Times are approximate. Exact times will be furnished by GCTC in Baikonur.

September 18

Crew wake-up: L-8 hrs 30 mins
01:38

Depart Cosmonaut Hotel: L-7 hrs
03:08

Arrive Bldg 254: L-6 hrs
04:08

Medical Ops: L-5 hrs 30 mins
04:08

40 minutes Free time: L-5 hrs 30 mins
04:38

Don Launch and Entry Suit “Sokol” /comm checks, pressure checks and medical parameter checks: L-4 hrs 50 mins
05:18

Ride elevator to Soyuz: L-2 hrs 25 mins
07:43

Evacuation bus to launch viewing site: L-40 mins
09:28

Launch: L-0
10:08:40

1. Launch should be at 10:08:40 Baikonur (08:08:40 Moscow) 04:08:40 UTC !

Good luck all team 1

Comment by Maciej — September 16, 2006 @ 8:35 pm

2. would you write us about medical aspects of space?

Comment by alireza — September 16, 2006 @ 8:56 pm

3. I wish you all the best!

Comment by Mehrdad Afshari — September 16, 2006 @ 9:02 pm

4. Maciej — nice website!

Comment by X PRIZE — September 16, 2006 @ 9:03 pm

5. Salam

az taraf-e khodam va hamkaran, karbaran va bazdidkonandegan-e website farhangi honari EATEBAR.com va hamchenin hameye hamvatanan-e irani be shoma tabrik migooyam va az khoda mikhaham safar-e bi-khatari dashteh bashid.

baraye shoma arezooye salamati, sarafrazi va piroozi darim.

omidvaram betavanim yek gharar-e goftegooye interneti dashteh bashim. agar dar tool-e safar-e fazaie shoma bashad ke che bahtar. vali nemikhaham ba in mosahebeh mozahem-e safar-e shoma beshavam.

Jalaleddin Eatebarian
    Modir-e website farhangi, honari-e EATEBAR
    khodahafez.

[ Hi. congratulation from me and my collegues in Etebar website. Also congratulation from all Iranian and we wish you a safe trip. we also wish you health and hounor. I wanted to have an interview with you through internet and I was wondering if it’s possible during your flight? however I don’t want to bother you if you don’t have time

good bye]

Comment by EATEBAR.com — September 16, 2006 @ 10:27 pm

6. Launch: L-0
    10:08:40 Baikonur
    Sept 18 (07:38:40 Tehran)

Comment by Hooman — September 16, 2006 @ 10:31 pm

7. Hello, i’m pouya from south east of france, i have read your story, and i’m very proud for the first persian lady on space.

I have a big passion for space discovery, i wish you could take a nice picture.

Your Prodea System project is very interesting, i’ll be happy to have more information about this project, maybe we could build it together our engeeneering company realize lot of new technologic product arround : hospiyality , intuitive system, dynamique signage, connectivity.

safareh kosh dar faza !

Comment by pouya — September 16, 2006 @ 10:36 pm

8.  سركار خانم انصاري ؛ با سلام و احترام ، سفر شما به مدار به عنوان اولين فضانورد ايراني مابه مباهات و افتخار تمامي ايرانيان است ؛ اميد است كه در كليه مراحل زندگيتان ، اينچنين ، موفق و پيروز باشيد . ان شاء الله

[ with respect,  Ms Ansari your trip to space- as first Iranian- is our pride. I wish you success and victory…]

Comment by Meysam Hashemzadeh — September 16, 2006 @ 10:41 pm

9. Maybe this is my biggest dream; from the time I was born until now, to go to space, just like you. I have had a dream that someday I’ll be the first Persian who go space😀 I’m happy that at last my dream comes true, not about me but about you coz we r all brothers. I read all your blog word by word. I’m imagining your situation, your feeling, your mood now. I can’t sleep; it’s soon just some hours that my dreams become true. You will go but my heart with you in each moment. I’ll pray for you, I’ll ask god to save you, I’ll wait for you to come back and tell me about everything you see there.
    Take care

Comment by ZEINAB — September 16, 2006 @ 11:20 pm

10. با عرض سلام و با درود فراوان به شماشیر بانوی ایران
    من و همسرم به شما افتخار کرده و ارزوی موفقیت و برگشت بی خطری را خواستاریم.
    انوشه خانوم شما با تمام مشکلاتی که زنان ایران همواره با کوچکتزین ازادی در جامعه روبرو هستند توانستیت کاری را که تصور ان فقط در خواب میتوانست تحقق یابد را به عرصه حضور برسانید

با درود به شما

Comment by essi — September 16, 2006 @ 11:25 pm

11. dear anosheh

I can not show my feeling and can not tell you how much I am proud and happy to see an Iranian lady is going to space.
    what you are about to do I could n’t think it will happen in our life or anytime soon.
    it dose not matter if you are a tourist or astronaut.what it dose matter is you are breaking the wall for all Iranian women to think for their future and beyon .I am sure all your conry men and women proud and happy for you and wishing you have safe return home.
    dear anosheh can you tell us when you are flying over Iran that poeple could see you from their rooftop if the weather permeiting.
    i am in New York. also I would like to know the time you will be passing over our area.

good lock
    have a safe trip and safe return home

essi paybarah New York

Comment by essi paybarah — September 17, 2006 @ 12:12 am

12. Dear Anousheh, we pray for a safe and successful trip for you and your colleagues. Good lcuk and God bless. We are proud of you.

Armin

Comment by Armin — September 17, 2006 @ 12:20 am

13. Hi ANOOSHE,
    I was so excited when I heared about you and your plans. I have a feeling that you are look like a Pilgrim,so please remember our home,IRAN when you are there and ask god to keep it safe for ever.
    I am sure that you will do that.

Take care
    RAZI

Comment by razi jafari jozani — September 17, 2006 @ 12:42 am

14. go girl!

Comment by b e pulver — September 17, 2006 @ 2:35 am

15. Anousheh Ansari, I haven’t yet read about you and your goals, but everything I have read in the last 7 minutes is enough for me to know that we have similar dreams. I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you to be going to space!! That is something I have always known that I will do!! I have always said ‘I will go to the moon before I die!’. My friends laugh at me, some wish me luck, others voice their disbelief, understandably, as you and I both know that they never will because that is what they believe! I will be following you Anousheh, on your 10 day vacation (I hope you’re staying at a 5 star!! hehe, pun intended) and whatever else it is that you will be doing!!! I love that you are a child at heart, SO AM I!! I would stand in line with the 10-12 year olds too!! And I am beginning to write a book that will prove to young people that having dreams and setting goals really DOES affect your life and future and all the things that can manifest if you just have faith and belief and desire! I wish you all the best with everything that you do! I know you are busy, I hope you get a chance to read this. I just can’t explain how passionate I am about all the things that you are doing and I can only hope that we may cross paths one day! хорошее везение! (good luck!) LIVE ~ LOVE ~ LAUGH ~ DREAM ~ BELIEVE ~ INSPIRE

Comment by Nickole Macauley — September 17, 2006 @ 2:52 am

I remmember 25 years ago when you had 15 years and going to space was your dream. Now ,you reach to this aim and I proud you.
    And also I’m happy because you never forgot your backhome by seeing the Iran’s flag on your arms.
    Hopping and wishing for you more success.
    Your old neighbour in 8th Boustan
    Farzad

Comment by Farzad — September 17, 2006 @ 3:07 am

17. salam anoushe khanume aziz
    ommid varam be salamt berid va bargardin.
    soghati yadetun nare haaaaaaaaaaaa…hatman
    bye

Comment by M.Javad Mohiti — September 17, 2006 @ 4:47 am

18. To one who brings grace and honor to the best meaning of Human Being, Dear Mrs. Ansari,

My wife, Deborah, and I wish you and the other Expedition 14 crewmembers a safe trip up; and in company with the Expedition 13 crewmembers, a safe return from the trip of a lifetime.

Other Earth species can ride the rocket, live on the ISS, and return. But no other can communicate their experience. We look forward to reading your posts each day. Thank You for sharing.

We hope you will let us ride with you, one of us in the twinkle of each of your eyes.🙂

With kindest regards, and sincere best wishes,

Clevis & Deborah Jones

Comment by Clevis Jones — September 17, 2006 @ 4:49 am

19. سلام و درود به خانم انوشه انصاری
    بعنوان یک ایرانی به شما میبالم.
    مسیولیت سنگینی روی دوش شماست. امیدوارم موفق باشید.
    و همیشه ایرانی بمانید.
    دعای خیر مردم ایران بدرقه راهتان.

Comment by Mohsen Noori — September 17, 2006 @ 4:55 am

20. سلام و درود به خانم انوشه انصاری
    بعنوان یک ایرانی به شما میبالم.
    مسیولیت سنگینی روی دوش شماست.

[ Greetings Ms Ansari

as an Iranian, I’m so proud of you. you have such a hard responsibility]

Comment by Mohsen Noori — September 17, 2006 @ 4:58 am

21. Salam va doroud be khanom Anousheh Anasari
    be onvan yek hamvatan be shoma mibalam,omidvaram dar rahi ke pa gozashteheed movaffagh bashid,faghat bedanid ke shoma hamisheh yek Irani hastid va khahid mand.Pas barai etelai nam e Iran manand aknoon bekoshid.Doai kheir mardom Iran badragheh rahetan.

[Greetings Ms Ansari

I’m very proud of you. I wish you success.You are an Iranian and will remain an Iranian. our prays with you..]

Comment by Mohsen Noori — September 17, 2006 @ 5:06 am

Last night your TV conference was broadcasted on TV4 of Iran for the second time. My family and I watched it and enjoyed too much. We hope you have a successful space cruise with a lot of enjoyable moments. We have been proud of you. I am sure that your journey becomes the incunabula of more trips of residents of other countries. At last I cross my fingers for you and your partners.

Comment by kamyar — September 17, 2006 @ 5:07 am

23. Salam va doroud be khanom Anousheh Ansari,Be onvan yek Irani be shoma mibalam.Hamisheh Irani bemanid chera ke eftekhar Iranid.Doai kheir mardom Iran badragheh rahetan.

Comment by Mohsen Noori — September 17, 2006 @ 5:12 am

24. We all proud of you.
    Have a good flight, you and your colleagues.

Comment by Leila — September 17, 2006 @ 5:33 am

25. Hi Im so glad and pray for you to have safe and great trip so enjoy it .
    be yade ma ham bashid .
    good luck

Comment by hamid---tehran — September 17, 2006 @ 5:40 am

26. Although i’m very proud of having a compatriot like you but i don’t like to repeat exajurated words again,but instead i would like to recommend you to establish a special foundation in Iran to recognition the young talents & direct them to their real path that they love ” just like yourself”.For sure it’ll cover up all the country very soon & your graet name will be registered in our culture for ever.
    I would be glad to discuss more about this idea.
    Abbas Moghadam

Comment by Abbas Moghadam — September 17, 2006 @ 6:03 am

27. Sarkar khanoome ansari,ma be shoma eftekhar mikonim , va harkas ke esme shoma ra ba eftekhar nabarad irani nist.
    shoma maye fakhr va etebar iranianid, va sabet kardid ke iranian ensanhaye ba fahang,daneshmand va kooshaee hastand,lotfan payame solh va doosty mardome iran ra be hame manzoome shamsi beresanid va begooeed mardome iran ba tamame mardome in jahan doost hastand
    digar nemitavanam chizi begooyam choon ashk shogh va eftekhar va ehteram be shoma be man aman nemidahad

yek mohandes computer az iran

Comment by az iran — September 17, 2006 @ 6:13 am

We are sutdents of Aerospace Engineering Department , AmirKabir university (Tehran Polytechnic)
    We are glad that you are the first female private space explorer.
    By the way,we watched your interview on Iran TV 4 and wondered if it is possible to have any radio-communication with you, while you are in the International Space Station ?

Best Regards

Comment by Iranian Comunacation — September 17, 2006 @ 6:48 am

29. خانم انصاري من به شما دختر ايراني افتخار ميكنم كه نام زن ايراني را در جهان زنده ميكني و براي شما آرزوي موفقيت دارم من و دوستانم اميدواريم اين سفر شما با موفقيت همراه باشد

Comment by amir — September 17, 2006 @ 7:04 am

I was your geography teacher in Jandark high school. I heard your interview in “Night Sky” program and I am very proud of you and wish you the best of luck in your trip.
    Seide Effat Akhlaghi
    (Your Geography Teacher in Jandark)

Comment by Seide Effat — September 17, 2006 @ 7:05 am

31. I ‘ve listened your speaking in farsi from Iran ‘s channel 4 TV, hope u have a good trip and also success in your life.

Comment by شايگان — September 17, 2006 @ 7:15 am

32. This is Akbar Nemati. I’m an amateur astronomer in iran. I work as a webdesigner and because of that made a website about astronomy and space sciences near two years ago. it called persianstar.com I’m so happy that’s now my website have a related meaning. You are a persianstar.
    Have a Nice trip

Comment by Akbar Nemati — September 17, 2006 @ 7:20 am

33. hello dear anousheh
    i’m proud of you to travel to space say hello to other side of world and(angels)
    with best wishes
    hatef

Comment by hatef — September 17, 2006 @ 7:26 am

34. خانم انصاری عزیز سلام! فقط میخوام براتون بهترین ها رو آرزو کنم….مطمئن باشید همه ایرانیها با افتخار راجع به شما صحبت میکنن و براتون آرزوی سفر خوب و خوشی دارن….بهار…..از طرف همه ایرانیهای عاشق آسمان

Comment by بهار — September 17, 2006 @ 7:57 am

35. Viva!
    have a good trip
    by the way, how could we stay in touch with you?
    Bests
    Hadis

Comment by Hadis Jabbari — September 17, 2006 @ 7:58 am

36. Good Luck and God Speed. Greetings from Poland🙂

Comment by Mikkael — September 17, 2006 @ 8:25 am

37. i heard that u arent allowed to wear the iranian flag(without the allah that is). although not wearing the flag wouldnt make u less iranian, i do think its wrong for the americans and the russians to bring politics into space travel.

anyways i do wish u all the best on ur amazing 10 day trip:) do take lots of pics and share them with us:)

Comment by mohammad — September 17, 2006 @ 8:49 am

I proud you, because you are a woman that follow her goal and pay her money for her dream.
    I proud you, because I know your mother language… I proud because I can make contact with you easily😉
    It’s all thing, your are a big woman, beacuse pay your life, money and time for your dream, for your goal. You learned me a lot lesson… Im sure that I wont forget you. And I see a day that I recommend my children to follow their dream like you.

Comment by Soroush — September 17, 2006 @ 9:06 am

39. سلام!انوشه جان!
    من یکی از علاقه مندان به اخترفیزیک(astrophysic)هستم و با شنیدن خبر سفر تو خیلی خوشحال شدم.
    مطمئنم که روزی تو را خواهم دید.خوم را برای اون روز خوب آماده می کنم.
    خوشحال میشم از راهنمایی های تو استفاده کنم.
    دوستدار تمام ایرانیان،مهدی.

Comment by سیدمهدی سجادی — September 17, 2006 @ 9:17 am

40. من وتمام زنان و دختران ایرانی برای شما آرزوی سلامتی و سرافرازی میکنیم.انشالله هرجا که هستید پیروز و موفق باشید.

Comment by Sarvgol — September 17, 2006 @ 9:34 am

41. درود بر شما. فکر میکنم این شبها چشم تمام ارانیانی که از سفر شما آگاه هستند به آسمان دوخته شده و در دلشان برای به سرانجام رسیدن کار بزرگی که در پیش گرفته اید لحظه شماری میکنند.
    با تمام وجود منتظرم که نخستین یادداشت شمارا که از فضا خواهید نوشت ببینم.ای کاش امکان پخش مستقیم تلویزیونی پرواز شما وجود داشت .
    با امید موفقیت برای شما. رضا از ایران

Comment by R. Rouhi — September 17, 2006 @ 9:35 am

42. salam khanume ansarie aziz
    2bare manam.fekr konam dige khaste shodid bas ke esme man ro didid.khub budan in badiha ro ham dare dige.1 adami mesle man peida mishe ke hey be shoma peigham mide va mozahemetun mishe.
    be har hal enshallah be salamt berid va bargardid
    ya ali .khoda hafeze shoma

Comment by M.Javad Mohiti — September 17, 2006 @ 9:48 am

انوشه عزيز اين موفقيت بزرگ را به شما بانوي گرامي و شيرزن آريايي تبريك عرض ميكنم و از آن مقام متعال از براي شما بركت آرزو ميكنم.
    اميدوارم كه سفر خوب و لذتبخش و بدون خطري داشته و با سلامتي و تندرستي بيشتر به آغوش گرم زمين بازگرديد.
    دعاي خير ايران زمين بدرقه راهتان

بركت باشد

Comment by behrooz — September 17, 2006 @ 9:54 am

44. خانم انصاری عزیز
    خوشحالم که به سفری می روید که رویایش را داشته اید.
    امیدوارم دیگر انسانها نیز برای تحقق رویا هایشان تلاش کنند تا جهان بهتری داشته باشیم.
    متاسفم که بسیاری از ایرانیان به خرج شما افتخار می خرند. کاش دستی بالا بزنند و خود افتخار کسب کنند.
    نیز امیدوارم همان گونه که شما خود را جستجوگر خصوصی فضا و سفیر فضایی می نامید، آنها نیز شما را فضانورد ننامند.
    و باز امیدوارم رسانه های ایران به ویژه صدا و سیما به این نکته اشاره کنند که به مدار رفتن امروز شما وامدار کشور محل اقامتتان است تا کشور محل تولدتان.
    برایتان آروزوی سفری لذتبخش و بازگشتی به سلامتی می کنم.

Comment by علی آزادگان — September 17, 2006 @ 9:56 am

45. بیا تا ما فلک را سقف بشکافیم و طرحی نو در اندازیم.
    به شادی گل بر افشانیم و می در ساغر اندازیم.
    oh, come to pass the sky and discover the new..
    fill the glass of wine and happyily cheers… Hafiz- 13th century.

Comment by خودم — September 17, 2006 @ 10:01 am

46. Good luck =)

Comment by Craig — September 17, 2006 @ 10:50 am

47. با سلام خدمت خانم انوشه انصاري خيلي
    افتخار مي كنم كه شما به عنوان يك ايراني
    گام به عرصه ناشناخته فضا مي گذاريد
    اميد وارم كه خداوند يار و ياورتان باشد

Comment by soroush — September 17, 2006 @ 10:55 am

48. Дорогая женщиа-космонавт Анушэ Ансари героиня Ирана:
    I wish you a safe journey.

Mehdi Azimi
    Pricipal Engineer
    Silverbrook Research
    Sydney, Australia

Comment by Mehdi Azimi — September 17, 2006 @ 11:14 am

49. سلام خانومه انوشه انصاري
    به شما تبريك مي گم كه براي ايران و ايرانيان سربلندي اورديد…
    من به عنوان يك دختر ايراني خيلي دوست دارم شما رو از نزديك ببينم…
    اميدوارم موفق باشيد

Comment by ELHAM — September 17, 2006 @ 11:26 am

Good luck and have fun with the launch tomorrow! We are actually here in Baikonour with you. We’re an international team of women scientists working on immune suppression in space. Our group is from UCSF, San Francisco and consists of Millie Hughes-Fulford (principal investigator), Chai-Fei Li, and me. Our project name is LEUKIN and Thomas Reiter will be activating our experiment in space. Maybe you can take a picture of him with our experiment for us!? We are also keeping a blog of our experiences through Moscow and Baikonour at http://www.tcellsinspace.blogspot.com. It also explains the science of our project and has a link to a short video on our work. Check it out if you can! We’ll all be watching the launch tomorrow. Have fun up in space!

Godspeed,
    Tammy, Chai-Fei, and Millie from Baikonour

Comment by Tammy Chang — September 17, 2006 @ 11:27 am

51. hi dear anousheh

اميدوارم بتونم فردا به شكل زنده و البته تصويري در جريان پرواز شما و همكارانتان به آسمان قرار بگيرم
    و
    اميدوارم بدون هيچ مشكل و اختلالي بريد و برگرديد و تجربه هاي بسياري كسب نماييد و من و ديگر علاقه مندان بتوانيم از آنها استفاده كنيم و عشق بورزيم

اميدوارم اولين بلاگر فضايي هم بشويد!!!!!! يعني از اون بالا مارو فراموش نكنيد ها !!!!🙂

راستي عجب موسيقي جالبي روي سايتتون بارگذاري شده خوشم اومد !!!!!

خسته نباشيد و موفقتر از هميشه باشيد
    به اميد ديدار
    !!

Comment by nobody — September 17, 2006 @ 11:33 am

This is once in a life time trip.Enjoy every moment.
    Good luck.

Comment by Ann Stevens — September 17, 2006 @ 11:35 am

53. Dear Anoosheh,
    I, the same as you have dream to travel to space and you give me hope to try my best for that.
    4 days age when I found out that you have an Interview with channel4 TV of Iran, I just stuck to the TVset and watch your 70minute interview with passion.
    I’m really proud of you.
    By the way, how can we connect you while you are at the space international station?
    I wish you the best.
    I wish you the best,indeed.
    Good luck

Comment by pooyan — September 17, 2006 @ 12:03 pm

Have a safe journey and best wishes for your future endeavors.

Sara Alavioon,
    IT Architect
    IBM Australia

Comment by Sara Alavioon — September 17, 2006 @ 12:08 pm

55. موفق باشی و به سلامت برگردی !

Comment by آلوچه خانوم — September 17, 2006 @ 12:12 pm

Just a quick note to let you know how I feel. Honestly, I cannot describe it but I can say that you are the greatest Iranian lady.

I really hope that your trip, beside everything else that can bring, will some day help us to clear all borders separating our little home into countries and let human beings feel they are all in brotherhood.

Safe travels to you. I wish you the best from the deepest part of my heart.

Nima
    Esfahan, Iran

Comment by Nima Aza. — September 17, 2006 @ 12:17 pm

انوشه خانم موفق باشید
    بعنوان یادآوری باید بگویم که هیچوقت خداوند را فراموش نکنید و اینرا هم بدانید که عارفان دائما در آسمانها پرواز میکنند
    خاک نشینان عشق بی مدد جبرئیل هر نفسی میکنند سیر سماوات را
    یا علی مدد

Comment by Roozbeh — September 17, 2006 @ 12:27 pm

ايراني عزيز اميدوارم بسلامت اين سفر راسپري نمائيد شجاعت شما راتحسين مينمايم واز خداوند براي شما موفقيت آرزو دارم
    خواهش ميكنم براي اينكه نام شما در تاريخ ايران گم نشود راه علم راپيشه كنيد ووارد سياست نشويد
    شما متعلق به همه ايرانيان هستيد.
    به شما افتخار ميكنم

Comment by محسن — September 17, 2006 @ 12:54 pm

59. سركار خانم انصاري….
    از اينكه شما به عنوان اولين ايراني،به زودي سفر فضايي خود را شروع ميكنيد بسيار خوشحالم…
    اميدوارم موفق و پيروز باشيد….

Comment by Ali Razi — September 17, 2006 @ 1:07 pm

60. فقط 6 ساعت و 20 دقيقه ديگر تا پرتاب باقي مانده است و من به شدت هيجان دارم.
    طپش قلبم نامنظم شده، هيجان تمام وجودم را فراگرفته و به شدت بي‌قرار هستم. نمي‌دانم چگونه مي‌شود از بانوي متهور ايراني تشكر كرد كه با به خطر انداختن جان و زندگي شيرين خود در پي كسب افتخار براي مردم دنيا است.
    انوشه عزيز، تو به يك ملت و سرزمين تعلق نداري. تو متعلق به جهاني هستي كه فقر، جنگ و ناداني آن را به شدت تهديد مي‌كند. زمين زيباي ما هر روز آلوده‌تر و بيمارتر مي‌شود و من ايمان دارم كه سفر تو به فضا نقطه عطفي خواهد بود تا به همنوعان خود نه به چشم يك فرصت يا ابزار بلكه به چشم يك انسان نگاهي بياندازيم.
    سفير عزيز فضا، سفرت سلامت، راهت مداوم و اميدت سبز باد
    برايت لحظات خوشي در فضا آرزو مي‌كنم.
    راستي چه خوب خواهد بود اگر منشور معروف داريوش را در فضا براي مردم جهان بخواني
    ارادتمند شما
    شهرام يزدان‌پناه

Comment by Shahram Yazdanpanah — September 17, 2006 @ 1:25 pm

61. hi i am soheil is iran i happy you go to pleas mail me so back pleas send pictures bye…

Comment by soheil — September 17, 2006 @ 1:26 pm

62. سلام خدمت خانوم انصاری من سهیل 15 ساله از ایران سفر خوبی رو برای شما آرزو میکنم لطفا بعداز بازگشت عکسهای گرفت شده را برای من ایمیل کنید قربان شما سهیل

Comment by soheil — September 17, 2006 @ 1:29 pm

63. God Speed to you on your journey to space and back. After viewing the interview on ABC this morning (9-17), I just had to find out more about this charming and brave woman.

Just making your childhood dreams come true, is so great.

Comment by Lloyd Null — September 17, 2006 @ 1:32 pm

64. Hope have a nice journey, with best wishes for you
    Good luck

Comment by ermia — September 17, 2006 @ 1:54 pm

I found this page the only way to send a message. Like many people, I hope you a successful journey and I believe your endeavors have a great impact on human being and our life.

Warm Regards,
    Ali

Comment by Ali — September 17, 2006 @ 1:54 pm

66. As the mother-in-law of an young Iranian with the last name Ansari I just had to congratulate you for him. He is in basic training for the USAF in Texas and probably doesn’t know about you yet. I will let him and my daughter know about you ASAP.

Comment by Pamela Stewart — September 17, 2006 @ 2:07 pm

67. با سلام و درود
    من اولین بار که عکس شما را دیدم اصلا از هویت و فعالیت های شما اطلاعی نداشتم ولی حدس زدم ایرانی باشید و با کلیک روی عکس شما همه چیز برایم روشن شد. من از اعماق وجودم به شما افتخار می کنم و و اقعا شما را دوست دارم. امیدوارم همه ما ایرانی ها به این خودباوری ها برسیم. من هر روز اخبار مربوط به شما را مرور می کنم و در سایت قرار می دهم. من در سایت ایرانیان خارج از کشور خبر می زنم.
    امیدوارم شرایط آشنایی بیشتر انجمن با شما فراهم شود.
    با آرزوی موفقیت برای شما و همه ایرانیان با تمام وجود
    مظفری

Comment by mozafari — September 17, 2006 @ 2:10 pm

68. Have a nice journey, with best wishes for you
    Good Luck

Comment by ermia — September 17, 2006 @ 2:12 pm

69. To the XPrize team: I believe the CountDown Clock is running too early.. it says launch should be in less than 7 hours (it’s 14:15 UTC now), but the launch is 04:08 UTC, which is in 14 hours?

Anousheh, your dream comes alive in only a few hours from now. I wish you good luck and good inspirations up there. There is only one world and one big dream, freedom all over the world..

Please inspire us and let us know what your next dream is, after your safe return home to earth.

best wishes to Thomas Reiter and the crew on ISS, which are doing a tremendous job.

Peter from Germany

Comment by Peter — September 17, 2006 @ 2:24 pm

All Iranian men and women proud to you as an intelligent and braveheart woman and we hope to be successfull in the trip and also in your life ,I am very gratefull that a person from iran land /country going space and it is hopeful for all iranian to reach the high level of science and technology.

With Best Regards’

Arya

Comment by Arya — September 17, 2006 @ 2:38 pm

71. Hi ,

i wish you will enjoy it , please when you come back share your videos & Pictures ,

have good trip😛

Comment by Saman — September 17, 2006 @ 2:39 pm

72. Rock on!!! I hope and pray for your safe return… You make us all proud of you!! Have a safe trip!!

Comment by Al — September 17, 2006 @ 3:06 pm

73. سلام دانشمند
    ما ایرانیها به تو افتخار میکنیم و بینهایت خوشحالیم

امیدوارم به سلامت بری و برگردی من از اصفهان هستم یک پسر 19 ساله دانشجوی کامپیوتر

خوششششششششششششششحالم
    خییلی زیاد سفر خوبی داشته باشی
    راستی از ایرانم عکس بگر

[Hello scientist!

we, Iranian are very happy and proud of you.wish you a safe trip. I’m a 19 years old student in computer science. I’m very happy. Have a good trip and take picture from Iran…………]

Comment by masoud — September 17, 2006 @ 3:06 pm

74. تبریک
    تبریکتبریک
    تبریکتبریک
    تبریکتبریک
    تبریکتبریک
    تبریکتبریک
    تبریک

موفق باشی

[Congratulations…..& good luck]

Comment by مسعود — September 17, 2006 @ 3:10 pm

75. comments closed here — please see AnoushehAnsari.com for the right time to Launch!

Comment by X PRIZE — September 17, 2006 @ 3:39 pm

76. Hi Anoosheh,

I’m really sorry to say this but unfortunately this very very very important launch of yours after 15 minutes hasn’t been showed on TV. I’m not sure if they show it at all. They could have been more respectful! I don’t know what they’re thinking. But You are important to the people no matter what they do. Have a nice space travel!

Comment by Elya — September 17, 2006 @ 6:50 pm