October 23, 2006

Wonderful ride

Those who did not see the point in my trip are also entitled to their opinions and I respect that, the same way I hope they respect mine.

I’m still reading your comments and will try to answer as many questions as possible. Some of you have asked me to publish a book and I’m investigating this option. If and when I do so, I will announce it on my website as well as X Prize website.

I wish the best for all of you and hope one day your dreams will come true…

It has been a wonderful ride J

Anousheh

1. Annie;
    As Jimmy Buffett would sing:
    “It’s been a lovely cruise…”
    I believe that by the time they put those orange suits on, all traces of emotion have been bled out of American astronauts. It’s all “To Infinity…and Beyond”, while guys like Charlie Camarda and Soichi Noguchi wept in their families’ arms when their ride of a lifetime was over. If I ever have the chance to meet them, I’d like to tell them thanks…thanks for being human and sharing their emotions with the rest of us.
    Maybe someday Kenny Chesney can add a verse to “How Forever Feels”. Listen to the song, and you’ll understand. The song that popped into my head when I rode Disney’s “Mission: Space” for the first time in 2003 was this song, and the line was “Now I know how Richard Petty feels”.
    You’ve done well. You’ve been able to describe spaceflight in terms all of us can grasp, no matter where we live.
    Someday spaceflight will be as routine as air travel is today. I used to envy those who will live in that time, but now I do not.
    They will never know the emotional side, just as we can never experience what Orville and Wilbur felt that cold, windy December morning on a remote North Carolina beach.
    The tears that roll out of your eyes during launch aren’t from the G-forces…

Comment by Dave Hromanik — October 24, 2006 @ 12:17 am

2. Thankyou, a thousand thankyous, your blog has been beautiful but I am dissapointed that you will stop. If you continued you would have the ear of a diverse and interested audience.
    There could be a breakthrough soon that makes space travel far more accessible. All we need is a continuous drive system of greater power and the whole sola system will become accessible to human exploration. Is it not the purpose of the X-prise to encourage the development of such systems.
    I hope the X-prise will still be sponsored when we finaly begin crossing the interstellar void. Meantime, welcome back to earth, it will be a long time before there is a better place to live than this.

Comment by John Newell — October 24, 2006 @ 2:59 am

چرا نوشتن این بلاگ رو ادامه نمی دید؟این بلاگ به خیلی ها انگیزه و روحیه میده
    فکر نمی کنم فعالیت های شما در زمینه فضا با این سفر به پایان رسیده باشه
    فعالیت های شما در بنیاد ایکس پرایز هم (البته نه از جنبه رسمی) برای خیلی ها جالب خواهد بود

به هر حال این نظر شماست اما امیدوارم نظرتون عوض بشه
    موفق باشید

Comment by Pedram — October 24, 2006 @ 3:48 am

4. Hello Anousheh,
    I am Nitin from India and I had been reading your blog all these days. As soon as I finished reading your blog, I was waiting for your next. I do appreciate your skill of writing your experiences in space and on ground which I think is rare with astronauts and cosmonauts. I have learned lot of thing about space and how astronauts and cosmonauts do common things, day to day activities in the absence of gravity.

Please refer to your post on October 9, 2006 “Back in the World” where in you said the following in the end
    “I have a few more stories to share with everyone, about my time in Quarantine and some of my pre-flight training activities.”

So I was waiting for these stories and activities description from you thru your posting. Suddenly you say that the “Like all good things, this blog is also coming to an end” in your latest post. This made me bit sad thinking that I am going to miss a lot of info and the way you write and express. So my request to you is please do continue this blog till you have finished telling us all your experiences. Thanks.
    Nitin

PS: Can I expect reply from you, about your opinion on continuing your blog?

Comment by Nitin — October 24, 2006 @ 3:58 am

5. Dearest Anousheh,

With your journey, and the journeys made by others before you, this is just the beginning of what we all dream of. To venture beyond the norm, and to explore a life yet realized. When I look to the stars, I will think of you. You will always be in my mind, and be part of my spirit. God Bless you Anousheh.

Sincerely,

James Dunn
    Los Gatos, California, USA, Earth, Solar System, Galaxy, Universe, Infinity

Comment by James Dunn — October 24, 2006 @ 4:00 am

6. Thank you, thank you, thanks so much. We’ll sure miss you, Anousheh. Sniff, sniff. I wish you and your family all the best.

Comment by Ann — October 24, 2006 @ 4:24 am

I do understand that all good things come to an end. But please dont put an end to your blog. It was a really good one and you dont know how inspiring and encouraging it was for me people like me who were reading ur blogs regularly. Please dont stop writing. Please please.

Anousheh, I am currently working as a Telecom Software professional. I want to become an astronaut and I am trying hard for it amidst great difficulties and i am desperately searching for a support. Please write back to me. I am in need of your help very badly.

Thanks and Regards,

Manju S.M. (India)

Comment by Manju S.M. — October 24, 2006 @ 4:39 am

8. Dear Anousheh….When I was a little boy, I used to watch all the satellites fly by (including Telstar!) and I followed the progress of every space mission. Little did I realize then that I would one day marry a wonderful woman from Iran AND later see an Iranian woman fulfilling her dream flying far above our home in San Diego!

I’ll never forget the look on your face when you first came aboard the ISS; I can’t really put it into words, but it was wonderful.

I never “slipped those surly bonds of earth” and made it into space, but your blog made me feel closer to it. We needed a poet to be there and what better person than a Persian! Reading the responses to your voyage was heartwarming, particularly those from Iran.

Next week, I leave for Iran – my first visit. Your journey will be included in my conversations while I am there.

Best wishes to you. PS: You have a very good husband – he had flowers for you when you landed!

Comment by Bud Eaton — October 24, 2006 @ 4:53 am

Thank you for sharing your feelings and experiences with us here on this blog site. You did a great thing, I hope to get a chance to do it as well. Your stories and expressions are heartfelt, and I congratulate you for what you did and for what you are doing now.

Happy trails to you in your next adventure:-)

J. E. Thompson

Comment by J. E. Thompson — October 24, 2006 @ 6:04 am

10. Ms. Ansari,

As before, thank you for being such a huge source of inspiration and for fueling the passion in so many people around the world like myself. Your involvement with the x-prize foundation and the movement it propelled in the space-craft industry seemed amazing to me a few years ago… now your extraordinary journey was simply wonderful to read about. Wishing you the best and I hope to hear more from you in the future. Meanwhile, thank you for sharing this ride!🙂

Comment by Marzieh Ghiasi — October 24, 2006 @ 6:33 am

11. It is hard to say Good bye to you and your blog,I hope to hear more intriguing news about you in future.

Comment by Saeed Amiri — October 24, 2006 @ 7:34 am

12. Geoff down here in Dunedin NZ.

After the end, there is always the beginning. We go on – forward into the unknown, as we must.
    We are space people; forever exploring what is in the next valley, and what is in the sky – we have to go out there.

Your spirit is a fire, and you are a pioneer. Anousheh, you have joined the greats of space travel. I was here at the beginning. I have witnessed every space voyage. I have been inspired by them all. There have been high points such as Sputnik, Gagarin, Teriskova, Alan Shepherd, Gordo Cooper, Beyolev, Edward White, Grissom, Aldrin, Armstrong, Young, Christa McAulif, Rick Husband, Chaula and Columbia. And all the others who there is not room for here.
    I think we should think of Barbara Morgan who was back up for Christa McAulif on Challenger and next in line before the Columbia accident. My dream is for her to fly into space.

And now Anousheh Ansari, you are a high point in space voyaging.

I will miss all this, being so close to the mission. This has been an extra ordinary mission for me. A chance to be very close to the action as never before. And I can’t thank you enough.

I have watched the emergence of the first tourist astronauts- cosmonauts, on the big space programs. And I have witnessed the Space ship 1 program and how your Ansari X prize provided the goal for this. And, as never before with space travel, Space ship 1 succeeded. And I am following the Spaceship 2 program.

Just today I captured the photos’s from your slide show off your Anousheh Ansari website for possible inclusion in my book – with your permission; but the photo of you in your fur coat, pointing at the Soyuz launch vehicle at the Biakonur launch platform, has to be the greatest photo that sums up your fantastic voyage. It just says it all.

Warm regards- Geoff

Write your book – please. ( I would love to help you with it) I’m writing mine.

Thank you.
    Geoff

Comment by Geoff Weston — October 24, 2006 @ 7:58 am

13. Thank You.

Oh and if you head off to Space again please do another Blog.

Good Luck, God bless and may all your wishes be chocolate covered!

Comment by nick beaumont — October 24, 2006 @ 8:13 am

14. Let me share a little magic with you, since you might not be able to read all the blogs . . . and certainly others want to be heard . . here I was thinking the reason you write and express so vivid and with flow is because the aliens took you up in their world and maybe thaought you things and gave you a medicine so that you can speak anyone’s language! . . . Just a doubt! . . I remember we used to watch movies who’s hero was a guy or an intelligent individual who could answer any mathematical question or knew all the chemistry codes. . . anyway . . fly high! I don’t brag. . . as it has been said . . ” Let it Be!
    and thanks for a strong come back!

j

Comment by Bijan Fard — October 24, 2006 @ 8:26 am

15. your post bring tear to my eyes . I was not completely agree
    with you for this space trip but i respect you for
    mentionning iran’s name in every post of this weblog
    and promotting iran’s name in world people eyes and I respect you for having such bravery and affort to make your dream become true.
    a few posts below you said that you have a few things that you would describe them in next posts . but you are leaving your blog . i wish you leave your decision but not blogging.
    thanks for everything! and apolgize for bad English!
    Mohsen, Tehran

Comment by mohsen — October 24, 2006 @ 8:35 am

I sincerely hope this is not the absolute last time I can communicate with you…I will never forget this blog and the many good people I shared it with.

I appreciate ‘you’ being ‘you’on this blog. No cover up, you didn’t try to be someone your not, you were you. Your stories were extremely captivating and your heart is precious to many. Thank you for making so many of us feel welcome. A true quality of a very special person.

The “Journey to Dream Land” was a incredible story but learning about you, Anousheh, has been a real pleasure.

Thank you for taking the time. It’s worth more than all the money in the world!

Keep dreaming!

God bless you and your family

Pat Freeman,
    West Chester, PA
    [email received]

Comment by Pat Freeman — October 24, 2006 @ 10:57 am

For whatever reason you did it, you did it very well. You went from your earthy life to the hearts of millions of people in space, forever. Keep writing.

Saeid from London

Comment by Saeid Azish — October 24, 2006 @ 11:02 am

Thank you for your blog and the way you share all the nuances of your journey. I think we need your version and vision of space at this point in time. With the new U.S. space policy sounding frighteningly like the “manifest destiny” of the past. We need your gentle spirit and vision of what space should be like, not political paranoia. So please continue to share your thoughts and feelings about space and your further dreams. If you do publish a book please let me know, I will be waiting in line to get it. I hope you have paved a road that my daughter can someday follow.
    C. Johnson

Comment by C. Johnson — October 24, 2006 @ 11:28 am

19. Thank YOU for taking us to space with you.

Love

Ignacio
    Lima, Peru

Comment by Ignacio Pinillos — October 24, 2006 @ 1:38 pm

You were great, both when trying your best to reach your dream, and also when you described and shared the wonderful journey for others to enjoy it without experiencing it in real.

There are lots of other things and new dreams for you as well as all of us, and I wish to see another blog on another achievement soon from you and your team.

Cheers,
    Paymaan.

Comment by Paymaan Jafari Taayemeh — October 24, 2006 @ 1:41 pm

Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience with us on the earth. I wish you health and happiness always and I hope I can get my kids out of Iran so they can make their dreams come true too. Hope to see you someday somewhere.
    Love

یک آلبوم دیجیتال به سبک سنتی ارسال کرده ام
    اگر آنرا دریافت کرده ای لطفا مرا با خبر کن
    منتظر نظرات ارزشمند شما هستم
    خدا یار و پشت و پناهتان باد
    از طرف حامد و شیما

Comment by hamed&shima — October 24, 2006 @ 4:54 pm

23. Salam be hamvatanane azizam!
    Az shoma davat mikonam, soalate khodra, darmorede Faza, Fazapeymaha, va istgah hayefazaee, hamrah ba “Name” va “E-Mail” addressetoonro
    be in address befrestid:
    [email received!!]

Ba tashakor

Comment by Milad.M — October 24, 2006 @ 5:34 pm

24. Dear Anousheh .

During These hard days for Iranian , inside or ouside our country , you gave us again an opprtunity to have Pride Flag beacuase we are Iranian .
    I am Living outside Iran and i feel how is difficult to be success in Business and life out of our home country .
    But when we find the success way , we can say every thing is ready for us to reach to our goal .
    But we should remember that our young people in Iran has too much difficulty to reach their goals and becuase of that some times they lost the success way and chose the wrong way .
    we should help them .
    the first thing they need urgently is hope , we should prepaire
    it for them .
    we have million anousheh in our country and they need somebody to help them to find the way . and they listen to the people who they can find him/her trustable .

you like or you do not like , some of our youths has been trust you in their dreams and you are a live exaple od success and hope for them .

what i like you to think about it is do not say bye to all they love you .
    say Hi again and make a community at least on web and let young people contact you and other successed iranians all around the world to guide them .
    just show them and teach them how they can find the way and they will find it and they will teach others .like success network .
    thanks again for all your effort ,
    regards
    Amir

Comment by AMIR — October 24, 2006 @ 5:41 pm

I’m the guy who handed you the slip of paper with the book recommendation on Saturday. I would love to hear what you have to say when you have read it. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Jeff

Comment by Jeffrey Bridge — October 24, 2006 @ 5:50 pm

26. سلام انوش جان به وبلاگ من هم سری بزن .. برات ارزوی سر بلندی می کنم

Comment by بهرام — October 24, 2006 @ 6:18 pm

27. Dear Anousheh ,

Thanks sooooooooooooo much ,
    you don’t know how much you affected me ,
    you don’t know how much you helped me to firm my self confidence in my studying at uni , and for trying to make my dreams come true …
    I watched the universe from your eyes ,
    I’ve been in ISS with you ,
    I’ve been with you in star city ,
    I’ve been with you in your ascend and your descend ,
    and ….
    Thanks alot and alot , you give a chance for us to know about all you have experienced ,
    I hope one day to meet you ,
    God keep you always safe & sound ,
    You will be in my mind , and I’m sure in minds of thousands ,

we are proud of you ,
    love you ,
    and pray for you to be succeccful in all of your life stages ,
    especially your afford in space technology ,

( that’s very soon to say goodbye … I really like to read your blog every day …. )

with the best wishes ,
    and
    with the best tunes in your ears ,

Zari

Comment by Zari — October 24, 2006 @ 7:35 pm

28. hi!
    thanks for sharing all your experience it was really great cause we could feel it. I really would feel under pressure , reading that you have felt the pressure by getting in to the earth atm…
    I really love physics and NOJOOM! so when I would read here would get more hope to become who I WANT to…..
    THANKS REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THANK YOU
    but I hope you would continue blogging cause I’ll really miss here….
    have the bests
    be the best
    ya hagh

Comment by golnoush — October 24, 2006 @ 9:06 pm

I really appreciate your insightful advice that one should dream big, do what’s in their heart, and the dream will come true. I am a 50 something software developer guy with big dreams. I am tired of sitting in a cubicle all day and have dreams of becoming another Tiger Woods. I shoot in the 80’s, but I am dreaming big and expect to shoot in the 60’s real soon. My dream comes from my heart, and that is all that matters. And, if for some strange reason my dream does not materialize, I have alternative plans. I will become a white, Jewish Michael Jordan. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Jerry — October 24, 2006 @ 9:22 pm

30. Dearest Anousheh,

This is Manju again from India. Anousheh plz. dont stop writing. Ur words proved how pen is mightier than sword. You are a source of inspiration for many young talents in the world. So plz. dont stop writing.

Plz. reply back to me. I need some words of advice from you so as to shape up my career as an astronaut. I am expecting your reply.

Anyway, I am wishing you all the very best in all walks of your life.

regards
    Ms. Manju S.M. from India

Comment by Manju S.M. — October 25, 2006 @ 5:10 am

31. Hello Anousheh,

I have a dream… That one day this world will be a better place where we live together in peace and harmony, where we managed to cope with pollution and are able to travel to the stars. Who knows, one day…

It’s a pity this blog is ending, it’s become a habit taking a look here in the evening to see if there’s any news.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, not only the technical aspects but also the physical and emotional ones. You did a great job in describing everything in a vivid and expressive way. I’ll keep an eye open on your website.

Live long and prosper, and don’t stop dreaming.

René.

Comment by Rene Marinus — October 25, 2006 @ 6:43 am

32. salam,
    zende bad Iran va Irani. Be shoma tabrik migam be khatere in movafaghiat.
    alaraghme sansoor shadide resaneii dar khabargozari haye Iran, bedoon ke fekr va zekre hameye mardoome Iran be movafaghiyate tost.

Comment by saeed — October 25, 2006 @ 7:35 am

33. Dear Anousheh:
    It is too hard for me to say goodbye to this blog! but I think I have to…
    so please send me an E-mail and give me your E-mail address,becouse I want to continue communicating you and I have lots of questions to ask you!
    I’m waiting for your E-mail,
    Be happy,
    Niloo.

Comment by Niloofar — October 25, 2006 @ 12:48 pm

34. I know you’ve said a bunch of times that you hope to inspire girls, which I think is a very honorable goal. Although I am not a girl, I am Cuban-American and you have shown me that an immigrant in the US can, with enough hard work and determination, literally reach the stars.

Thanks for that,
    Alex Hernandez
    Miami, FL

Comment by Alex Hernandez — October 25, 2006 @ 5:23 pm

35. I know you’ve said a bunch of times that you hope to inspire girls, which I think is a very honorable goal. Although I am not a girl, I am Cuban-American and you have shown me that an immigrant in the US can, with enough hard work and determination, literally reach the stars.

PS. I think a book would be a wonderful idea!

Thanks for that,
    Alex Hernandez
    Miami, FL

Comment by Alex Hernandez — October 25, 2006 @ 5:23 pm

I’ve been following your blog from the very beginning and I’m too very proud of all you’ve accomplished. But before you close your blog I have a question to ask. You mentioned that astronauts lose muscle mass while they’re in space for long time. And regular exercise helps them to maintain some of that loss. The ones that stay in the orbit for long time, do they need to get physical therapy when they come back to earth, in order to rebuild their muscle mass? How about bone loss? Do they experience bone mass loss when they stay up there for six months? If yes, do you know if they could rebuild that bone loss after they arrive?
    Thank you for all the information that you have provided to us. You’re writing is definitely very inspiring. I hope that your grandmother is doing better. Please say hi to Atousa and Amir (we used to be study group buddies at GMU).
    Thank you for sharing your experience with such vivid details with us. I wish you continued success all through your life.

Take care,

Azar
    Fairfax, VA

Comment by Azar — October 25, 2006 @ 5:33 pm

When I was quite young I always wanted to be an astronaut.You have given me inspiration to dream.

Comment by Maurice — October 25, 2006 @ 5:41 pm

38. Anousheh joon
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful(very very beautiful) experience with us
    It was so wonderful for me
    Anousheh joon I have a personal question
    When is your birthday?:d
    Thanks so much
    Love
    Fatemeh
    Iran/Tehran

همه عالم تن است و ایران دل
    نیست گوینده زین قیاس خجل
    Iran is The Heart and all the universe The Body
    Of this claim, the poet feels no regret or humility
    Nizami(Iranian poet)

Comment by fatemeh — October 25, 2006 @ 6:14 pm

39. salam anusheye aziz
    aval az hame khoshhalam ke salemo salamat bargashtin.in arezuye man az 10 salegi bud ke avalin fazanavard rani ye zan bashe.ye zane moghtader o movafagh.20 salame mechanic daneshga mazandaran mikhunam.manam mese u az bachegi eshghe fazanavard shodan ro dashtam,bad ke fekr katdam didam nemishe tu iran zendegi kard o fazanavard shod.ba’d tasmim gereftam khalaban besham!akhe man eshghe parvazam.vali bedalile ghavanine naadelaneye jensiati dar iran ke zan nemitune khalaban beshe be tore rasmi,kamelan na omid shodam.alan ham hes mikonam untori ke mikham nabudam.kheili dus daram tu reshte khodam kare pajuheshi,tahghighati anjam bedam vali nemidunam che juri?!!kheili dus daram tu sanate hava faza tahghighat dashte basham.hanuzam un tah tahaye zehnam royaye khalaban shodan ya fazanavard shodano daram.

be har hal ma hamamun be u eftekhar mikonim.kheili ziad…
    (sharmande az inke natunestam khub benvisam,akhe adabiatam khub nist)

Comment by mina — October 25, 2006 @ 8:55 pm

40. Hi dear anoushe …
    when I raed this article of u and knew that U dont want to continue writing here anymore I got realy upset … please not to leave us .. believe me or not … I got on line every nights in the hope reading and feeling your beutiful thoughts ..
    I think its better to continue your sending energy ..I dont think its something to come an end …
    many many thanks for your sharing thoughts .. god bless you
    your maybe friend
    mustafa from Mashhad

Comment by mustafa — October 25, 2006 @ 9:09 pm

41. Hi again dear anoushe I just wanted to present this beautiful song to u as a gift ..
    WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
    (George Weiss / Bob Thiele)

I see trees of green, red roses too
    I see them bloom for me and you
    And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
    The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
    And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
    Are also on the faces of people going by
    I see friends shakin’ hands, sayin’ “How do you do?”
    They’re really saying “I love you”

I hear babies cryin’, I watch them grow
    They’ll learn much more than I’ll ever know
    And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
    Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Oh yeah

Comment by mustafa — October 25, 2006 @ 9:11 pm

“Le plus important n’est pas ce que l’on donne aux gens, mais ce que l’on réveille en eux”

– vous nous donnez à rêver tout en éveillant en nous une curiosité enfantine vers les choses de l’espace, de l’infini,

– vous nous donnez à croire au merveilleux, tout en nous éveillant au mystère de l’inconnu et au ballet des planètes,

– votre bonheur est fait de ferveur, d’une ferveur communicative, qui emprunte le chemin des étoiles et de la poésie ; c’est ce qui fait notre bonheur et rend aussi attractif votre récit.

j’ai remis sur ma table de chevet “La mélodie secrète” de Trinh Xuan Thuan.

Poursuivre le rêve…

A bientôt

Petit Pierre

Comment by Petit Pierre — October 26, 2006 @ 5:31 am

43. salam khanume ansarie aziz.
    bedunid ke kheili delemun baratun tang mishe.mikhastam 1 taghaza azatun bokonam.mitunam be emaile shoma dar prodeasystem email bezanam ,albate har vaght ehtiaj be komake shoma dashtam.shoma dobare zandegi kardan ro be man bargardundid.man tamame movafaghiat haie ayande am ro avval mamnune khodavand va ba’d madyune shoma hastam.
    be shoma eftekhar mikonam,baraye bare akhar:
    YA ALI , KHODA HAFEZE SHOMA VA HAME IRANIHAIE DONYA

Comment by M.Javad Mohiti — October 26, 2006 @ 6:55 am

44. با سلام خدمت شما یه پشنهاد داشتم می دونم که تو رشته ITفعالیت می کنید شایدم فکرم قیمی یا کسی قبل از من همچین کاری رو کرده باشه من میگم یه بازی آن لاین رو طراحی کنند که آن لاین باشه که آدما بتونند تو اون به زندگی بپرزند خرید کنند به ،ضآ پرواز کنند نه با مبلغ 10 ملیون دلار با مبلغ ناچیزشون فروشگاه دایر کنند تو دنیای مجازی شون کار کنند ویلا داشته باشند و کسب درامد کنند به نظر شما جالب نیست ممنون شاید هم کسی این کارو کرده باشه ولی چون تو ایران ما امکاناتی نداریم اگه کسی این کارو نکرده یه نظری هم شما بدین
    بای موفق باشی

Comment by omid — October 26, 2006 @ 11:25 am

45. Dear Anushe
    I was looking for your E-mail Adress, but I could find it. I am a Masters Student In Tehran University. I want to talk with you about the meaning of the space, from view of some iranian youthes. Naturally who is travelled to world space, more interesed to discuss about some imporant educational problems in Iran. If you want, please contact me.
    Mohammadjavad Ardalan
    [email received]

Comment by ardalan — October 26, 2006 @ 11:50 am

46. انوشه ی عزیز سلام
    از اینکه یک زن ایرانی به آرزوی بزرگ خودش رسید وبارسیدن به آرزوش به همه ی دخترای ایرانی گفت که میشه هر کسی به آرزوهای قشنگ و بزرگ خودش برسه خیلی خوشحالم
    به امید آن روزی که ما در ایران با شما ملاقات کنیم
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment by شیرین — October 26, 2006 @ 1:16 pm

47. So it is coming to end😦
    All the time I was reading your inspirational and beautiful posts here, I was always looking for your next writing. Now the nice days are ending. I assure you that your inspirational message has reached many of us.

The world and history will remember you whenever space exploration is mentioned.
    And many will follow the light you shed inside us through your words.

I wish you the best all the time.

Comment by Ali — October 26, 2006 @ 4:30 pm

It HAS been a wonderful ride. Thank you for sharing. As for those who didn’t get, oh well – it takes all kinds. I personnally think it was a wonderful thing. And, while I suspect that you weren’t expecting some of the reaction you got, I still applaud your courage for putting yourself out there and dealing with it all.

If you are ever in DC and feel an inclination to share your experience with some shool kids, let me know. I have a daughter (8 yrs) in elementary school, and a son (12) in another school – I believe either school would welcome a visit by you.

good luck with your subsequent projects
    Live long, prosper, and have fun
    sincerely
    tom rycroft
    washington, dc

Comment by Tom Rycroft — October 26, 2006 @ 5:13 pm

Comment And One Question
    I have been following your beautiful space experience in your detailed blog. Like yourself & many others I to as a young girl have always looked up into the sky/universe and wondered/dreamed what lies beyond the distant stars & planets away from our fragile human inhabited earth. As life passes with time I find myself more then ever a continued fascination from the time I was a young girl grow with me the awe of the universe. I’m always reading on the recent discoveries, understandings of the stars & planets & always looking up into the sky/universe.

I command the great leaps you must have taken to make your childhood dream come true. You sure are an inspiration to many & even in my own small personal ways to always look for the beyond, the beyond to understand not only in myself but in others and work to make this earth a better place for everyone to live in. This world needs people more like yourself, especially more females like yourself who need your paved path to reach their own heights, dreams, aspirations for the next, generation of young females then the next generation etc.

This will not only further young females into the study of perhaps science/space but gather a much more deeper understanding of who we humans are and how far we can reach beyond the distant stars & planets which now we can only see through a lens or view a still picture or listen to talks/discussions or read about. One day we all humans will be able to have a chance/choice to walk, travel and maybe live beyond the distant stars & planets.

One Question
    Is there any sound at all in space? If so, what did you hear?(if anything at all). Looking at earth is it quite without absolutely any sound?

In one of your blog writings, you have said that your first smell experience of space smell smelled like burned almond.

In relation to this experience, my understanding is that there is no sound in space.

Is there any sound given off such as when a star explodes or a passing of a comet, asteroid or a man made satellite or even the noise that may come off of the ISS (International Space Station) or the space station itself during landing or take off back to earth or when astronauts are outside of the ISS fixing/upgrading the satellite etc.

As you described, in 0 gravity you need something to push off from in order to move around in the ISS, so you either need to be pushed by another astronaut or grab a hold/hooking your foot or hand into the straps to move you thru the ISS, is that correct. Okay, so does this work the same way with sound waves bouncing off or where do sound waves go if not heard at all or any?

I have always wondered what noise sound the universe makes or if there is such a thing as sound waves given off from stars, planets, comets, asteroids or off of man made objects such as the ISS, Space Shuttle, Satellite etc.

Hope you can answer this question it would be of great understanding how sound waves noise works in the universe if there are any.

As you said that you would try to reply to your comments as much as you can, given the many posts you read.

Thank-you for sharing your space experience with us all in your posted blogs.

Good Luck with your continued work efforts bringing Space Adventure X-Prize attention to the public & calling the attention to young people, especially females to excell in the future.
    Take care.

Hope to hear your response to my question, soon.
    Thanks for your time.
    Ayten B

Comment by Ayten B — October 26, 2006 @ 5:17 pm

50. I’m an iranian. I’m really proud of Ms Ansari. She did great. I wish I could visit her in iran. I want to know more about her… Does anyone know how can I contact her?

Comment by Mohammad j Omidi — October 26, 2006 @ 5:45 pm

51. helloooooooooooo Dear Anoosheh
    it really made me sad when i read this post ! ow ! i do not know why u gonna do that ?! but this is your blog and it’s all up 2 u !
    thanks for all the good feelings and proud u gave us ! no body can ever forget the price u paid for yor sweet dream , not only the money , the hard way you left behind and the hard work u did for it ! that’s more than money u paid ! u made alot of disappointmented people to feel they can rise and move on their feet ! i think maybe you your self never van imagine the amount of the greatness of the work u did ! i believe u r the qween of dreams at the begining of the 21centry ! thankyou , thankyou and thankyou for the proud u gave us ! just know that we love you and nothing else ! take care of your self and move on forward ! pay as much as u like for the things u believe r right ! it doesn’t make any difference where and in which web site or webloe u write or u continue yur relation and your communicatin with us ! every where u go and since the moment u tell us , we will be there to support you ! we do love you Anoosheh ! never forget ! never!

Comment by Roozbeh Alavi nasab — October 26, 2006 @ 6:19 pm

I have just finished reading your entire blog from start to finish in
    just a few hours!

I had heard of blogs but have never read one so this is my first time
    reading one. I believe I chose an excellent first blog!

I had heard of the Ansari X-Prize and followed the race for it with great interest.
    When I heard your name I was curious about your last name since it was the same.
    I finally found your personal website about 2 weeks before your journey to space and learned that you are a part of the family that sponsored the X-Prize so that was cool.

I only recently remembered that you had gone up and I did not know when you had come
    back. That is how I came to discover and then read your blog all in one day.

Your account has given space travel a very personal feel that I really enjoyed
    simply because it rarely is told in such vivid detail and emotional power.

Thank you for sharing a great adventure with all of us!

Carlos

PS – i enjoyed all the mini-links to other information such
    as Iranian musical instruments. I want to get a Daf!! 🙂

Comment by Carlos Gomez — October 26, 2006 @ 8:33 pm

53. سلام خانم انصاری عزیز….

واقعا ما ایرانی ها به شما افتخار میکنیم…خصوصا ما خانم های ایرانی.واقعا تبریک میگم بهتون.

من از کشور ایران و استان کرمان دارم براتون کامنت میذارم..

زمانی که خاطراتتون رو میخوندم جدا لذت بردم چرا برای من که یک

جوان 19 ساله هستم وافعا جالب بود و خواهد بود.

خانم انصاری عزیز ما خیلی دوست داریم بدونیم که چطوری از فضا به زمین بر گشتین؟

یعنی مراحل بازگشتتون به چه صورته؟

و زمین رو در هنگام شب به چه صورت میدیدین؟و ایا زمان حضور در فضا احساس ترس هم میکردین؟

اخه مامانم حتی خود من از سوار شدن به هوا÷یما احساس ترس داریم!

که برام ناخوشاینده…واقعا اعتماد به نفس شما برای ما و همه ایرانی ها قابل ستایشه.

بعد ایمیل تون رو از کجا میتونم ÷یدا کنم؟

چون من هنوز ترم های اولیه زبان هستم زیاد نتونستم مطالب مبتون رو بخونم.

هم وبم هم ایمیلمو گذاستم .

واقعا ممنون میشم از طریقی ایمیلتونو بهم بدین چون واقعا دوستتون دارم.

مایه افتخار ما هستید

ممنون از توجهتون و لطفتون.

Comment by زهره — October 27, 2006 @ 12:13 am

فارسی نمی نویسین؟؟
    موفق باشید.

Comment by samane — October 27, 2006 @ 8:09 am

55. Best of luck dear Anousheh.

Comment by Bobby — October 27, 2006 @ 9:25 am

56. dear anoushe!

I’m so happy becoause I found youre weblog and I’m so sad becouase I miss you!

I don’t know how can I start my story! I am about 17& live in Iran(the greatest country in the world) I want to make my dreams, real but how can I?

I think I have no way to countinue!

please help me u r my last hope!

best
    sadjad!

Comment by sadjad — October 27, 2006 @ 12:28 pm

57. Salam dear Anousheh

I’m Dariush from Iran. I have followed and read your blog since you went to the ISS. There was a link about your interview on Oprah. I tried several times to download that video from the Internet but I didn’t succeed. For its downloading,it would take about more than 2 hours because my access to the Internet is by dial-up. A few days ago, I came to this blog to try again for downloading that video but unfortunately I saw that the link had been removed from this blog. If I want to download that video that you had on Oprah, what can I do? Please lead me. Thank you so much.

Best wishes
    Dariush

Comment by Dariush — October 27, 2006 @ 5:00 pm

58. salam anosheh jan
    man ham tabrik arz mikonam
    mikhastam az shoma ejazeh begiram va to weblagam az shoma benevisam ok

mamnon. by

Comment by ghasem — October 27, 2006 @ 8:37 pm

59. khili doset daram anosheh jan
    va mikham toro olgoyeh khodam gharar bedam
    mitoni behem komak koni
    ?

Comment by ghasem — October 27, 2006 @ 8:39 pm

60. Anousheh Khonoom,
    We will miss you-but you will not be going away,you are in our Hearts as an image and an example of courage and daring-
    Keep your vision and joy for the future.

Comment by john — October 27, 2006 @ 8:47 pm

61. […] Says Anousheh: Like all good things, this blog is also coming to an end. It was wonderful to be able to share this part of my life with all of you. I appreciate all your supportive comments. […]

Pingback by Anousheh Ansari Space Blog coming to an end « Ioannus de Verani — October 27, 2006 @ 10:01 pm

62. salam anoshe ansari sar o sedaye mosaferat shoma be faza kheili jaha pichideh vali hameh irani ha az in razi nnistand
    albateh ke nemishe ba har amali hameh ra razi kard
    vali benazar man ba 20 milion dolar khadamat e bishtari mishod be elme jahani kard albate az nazar elmi
    vali ba 20 milion dollar mishod baraye azadi mardom sarzamin iran niz sarmayeh gozari kard tarvij democrasi
    nameh shoma be marateb baraye hamishe ta bodan iran sabt mishod

dar har sorat inha nazar hast ma irani ha yad gerftim kheili vaghta baraye digaran az royahaye khodemon cheshm poshi konim agar intor mishod
    shoma ghahreman zendegi man bodin
    shad bashid

Comment by jamal hosseini — October 28, 2006 @ 1:09 am

63. Wow, I was just surfing randomly before bed and ended up on your blog for a long time.

The story on how you came down was written so well I was looking around for more to read from you.

You sparked an interest in something I have not felt since I was a kid….
    Space… Dreams…. and all that jazz we seem to forget as we grow into a number in society where every day feels the same,
    and being an individual that can do anything is forgotten.

Comment by Ted — October 28, 2006 @ 5:38 am

64. Well , when you decide to end this blog I think you have enough reasons to do that.So ,GOOD LUCK dear and hope to hear from your next success soon 🙂

Comment by vahid — October 28, 2006 @ 9:29 am

65. Anousheh jAn

When I heard about the recent ISS hatch problem first I though about you and the big risk you took, no matter if some people are blind to see that it wasnt about money.

One of 24 hr self called Iranian TV network had a program to criticize you and saying that you didnt make Iranian proud and this was for your own bussiness,I rang them and told them that if onle because of Anousheh’s trip only one Iranian girl doesnt sell her body for sex and one Iranian guy doesnt do drugs, Anousheh’s trip worths 2000 Billion.

God bless you and keep that sweet smile please.

Please pass my kind regards to Hamid too.

Yours

Hooman

London, UK

Comment by Hooman — October 28, 2006 @ 10:35 am

66. Salam Anousheh,
    I was thinking about how much it would be good if you write a biographical book.
    It should be very inspiring.

Comment by homa — October 28, 2006 @ 10:38 am

67. Anousheh joon
    aghe neveshtane weblog ro edameh nadin
    man degh mikoam😦

Comment by fatemeh — October 28, 2006 @ 12:03 pm

68. انوشه جان سلام
    ببخش كه فارسي نوشتم اما احساس كردم با زبان فارسي بهتر مي تونم باهات حرف بزنم. شايد براي بيان احساساتم يا شايد هم ….
    به هر حال خواستم اين موفقيت بزرگ رو به تو تبريك بگم،‌ مي دونم يه كمي ديره اما كاري كه تو كردي به نظر من تا سال ها تازه و جديد باقي مي مونه. هر چند كه خيلي ها سعي كردند با پيش كشيدن خيلي چيزها ارزش اين كار تورو پايين بيارن، اما من به عنوان يك زن ايراني به تو هم كه يك زن موفق ايراني هستي افتخار مي كنم.
    خوشحالم كه روياي هميشگي ات در سايه تلاش و كوشش خودت و البته ياري خداوند بزرگ به حقيقت پيوست. به هر حال اميدوارم هميشه شاد باشي.
    من يك روزنامه نگار هستم، اگر دوست داشتي بيشتر با من آشنا بشي مي توني سري به وبلاگم بزني، خيلي خوشحال مي شم اگه پيامي از تو توي وبلاگم ببينم.

Comment by goli — October 28, 2006 @ 12:08 pm

69. Hi Dear Anousheh, I have read all of your weblog from first until the end. It was very tangible and clear. I enjoyed alot.
    Flying was one of my dreams from my childhood.
    Please do a favor for us who are in iran. Put your Video files on CD which will be available in Iran. I like to watch how you did wash your hair there, clean your teeth….
    All of vidoe files will be amazing.
    All the best
    Regards,
    Bahareh

Comment by Bahareh — October 28, 2006 @ 12:31 pm

70. Salam , Khobin ? Chera Dige Nemikhain Edame Bedin Be Neveshtan ? MIshe Man E-mail Adresse Shoma Ro Dashte Basham Lotfan ?
    Me30,Khdafez

Comment by Saghar — October 28, 2006 @ 1:49 pm

71. Salam
    Khob Hastin ? Chera Nemikhain Dige WEblog Ro Benevisid ? Mishe Email Addresseton Ro Man Bedin, Mer30
    Kodafez

Comment by Saghar — October 28, 2006 @ 3:30 pm

72. سلام خانوم انصاری
    من میلاد م از ایران
    خیلی دوستون دارم خیلی
    وبلاگتون هم عالیه
    تبریکم میگم واسه سفرتون

Comment by میلاد — October 28, 2006 @ 8:12 pm

73. I have one of your photo when you wear suit astronaut that I fixed on the wall. This picture moving me for to gain my wish.
    you are my national glories.I love you.

Comment by hamed — October 28, 2006 @ 9:10 pm

74. I really appreciate the way you made your dreams come true. I hope more people will get such an opportunity in the future and live their dreams. Thanks for sharing. Do leave me a message on my Blog if you can.

Comment by Mimi — October 29, 2006 @ 4:26 am

75. Dear Anoushe
    I am alireza ,29 years old from saveh in iran and i hope you will be successful in your life.
    your diligence and successful in space trip made me very happy.
    I am electronic engineer and i try to continue your way in your company.
    I try to have a company in the field of information and communication technology.
    Is it possible to guide me:How i can successful in this way .
    If it is possibe,please answer to my question yourself.
    HAVE A NICE YEAR

Comment by alireza — October 29, 2006 @ 12:08 pm

76. Dear Anoosheh,

I hope one day soon you can be back in Iran and feel as free there, as you did amongst the stars. Until then, I’d like to share this short glimpse of our homeland with you, as I know how much you must be missing it.

Nasser Jafarzadeh

Comment by Nasser Jafarzadeh — October 29, 2006 @ 1:43 pm

77. 😦

Comment by fatemeh — October 29, 2006 @ 6:33 pm

78. سلام خانم انوشه
    من همشهري شما هستم.از مشهد براتون كامنت ميذارم
    فكر كردم اگه فارسي بنويسم بهتره
    ميخواستم ازتون خواهش كنم كه به نوشتن اين وبلاگ ادامه بديد
    اين وبلاگ يه پل ارتباطي بين شا و مردم ايران هست
    so please countiniu!!!

Comment by sara — October 30, 2006 @ 2:56 am

I have only recently discovered your blog and details of your wonderful journey into space. I don’t know how I could have been so out of touch with the news these days. Seems everyone here has said most all there is to say. All I can add is, I am a man of 43 years and have dreamed of going into space since childhood. I have often thought I was born too early to be a part of something so wonderous as space exploration and expanding the frontiers of human knowledge. You are truly an inspiration to us all and I am so happy you have been able to live your dream. The news media has refered to you as a “space tourist”, nothing could be further from the truth, you are a genuine astronaut, a profesional…an explorer and you earned the right to be there. Thank you so very much for giving us hope – in a world filled with so much violence and hatred, it’s refreshing to know there are those like you who shine as birght as the brightest stars of heaven. Take care – Shannon

Comment by Shannon Strickland — October 30, 2006 @ 5:57 am

80. Anousheh for me u are a modern day Iranian hero. going to america at the age of 16 when u didnt know much english and then making your fortune and realizing your lifetime dream is definitely something that i (and i am sure many other iranians) will be inspired by.

and damn you are HOT!:-D

Comment by Mohammad — October 30, 2006 @ 7:43 am

81. Dear Anousheh ,
    man kheyly delam baratun tang shode..
    delam bara neveshtehatun tang shode …
    har vaght in ahange deep dish ro mishnavam … kheyly delam mikhad baz ham azatun beshnavam ya bekhunam …..
    kash baz ham mineveshtin

duset daram ye alame …
    zari

Comment by Zari — October 30, 2006 @ 6:24 pm

82. Anosheh,
    You are a great inspiration to many people around the world. Wish you the best. How can we get you to travel to our city for a gathering of Persians? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment by Shahriar — October 30, 2006 @ 7:37 pm

83. I love you

Comment by Brad K — October 30, 2006 @ 7:42 pm

84. i am not sure the other post took, so i am writing again.
    looking forward to that book!
    and thanks so much for letting us be a part of history in the making by writing with you.
    you are wonderful!

Comment by mieyasha — October 31, 2006 @ 12:16 am

85. in grooh ra ma daneshjooyane daneshgahe sanaatie esfahan rahandazi kardeim
    agar shoma mennat gozashte dar in groooh ozv shavid lofte bozorgi dar haghe ma kardeid
    teedade aazaye in grooh felan kam ast pas ma ra naomid nakonid

Comment by iut_1385 — October 31, 2006 @ 8:57 am

86. From all those of us would-be space travellers, stuck here on earth – Thank you for this fascinating and inspirational blog.

Very best wishes from the Officers and Cadets of 2317 (Harlow) Squadron, Air Training Corps, in the UK

Comment by John Divver — October 31, 2006 @ 1:20 pm

87. You are a very rare person. Not many people have money and wisdom, it seems you carry both in your pocket. I truely wish you good luck in all your endeavors, because of who you are I know all of your endeavors will always be for good.

Comment by John Iversen — October 31, 2006 @ 2:04 pm

88. I;m realy sorry about your grand mother ..god bless her dear anosheh ! this is hensa .. shima’s doughter ..your grandma was my momma’s aunt

Comment by hensa — October 31, 2006 @ 4:27 pm

89. Hello Anousheh
    Just saw you on CNN with Tony and it was a great interview, very proud of you and whish you all the best and thank you for making us proud.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Ebby
    Toronto, ON

Comment by Ebby — October 31, 2006 @ 4:39 pm

90. You go lady!
    One world no borders.
    Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way!

Comment by Alix Brignol — October 31, 2006 @ 5:11 pm

91. I do not own a tv so I was unaware of your adventure. I’ve read dozens of science fiction books with women like you as heroines. I’m in tears as I realize that women like you are no longer just fictional characters.

Rose

Comment by Rose — October 31, 2006 @ 6:18 pm

92. Oh … those are very happy tears, btw🙂

Comment by Rose — October 31, 2006 @ 6:18 pm

93. از این که دیدم دیگه نمی خواین تو این وبلاگ بنویسین واقعا ناراحت شدم
    تازه داشت واسم عادت می شد
    امیدوارم که بشه باز هم همون ارتباط قبلی رو باهاتون داشت

Comment by Arash — October 31, 2006 @ 8:11 pm

So many other people like us, have had this wonderful dream of visiting and exploring space some day, taking time off from earth, taking a step back to see things in perspective and going through the thrill of travelling at high velocities and acceleration, so that when coming back, life on earth becomes more valuable and priorities become clearer. I am happy that you have lived your dream and hopefully all those other people with (including myself:)) could live this one day as well.
    Not only is your flying to space an inspiration, but also your entrepreneur skills, ambitions and achievements. I hope we meet in one of those circles some day! Until then, my honest congratulations!

Getzess,
    Aram

Comment by Aram — October 31, 2006 @ 8:20 pm

95. سوای تمام احترامی که براتون قائلم . در صورتی که از نوشتن این وبلاگ منصرف بشین واقعا دلخور میشم . برام مهم نیست که یک هفته طول بکشه که آپدیت کنین یانه . فقط بنویسین . چون در حال حاضر تنها راه ارتباط با یک ایرانی موفق بخصوص برای دختران و زنان ایرانی همین نوشتنه .
    خواهشن یا شروع نمیکردین ، اما حالا که شروع کردین درست مثل همون انوشه انصاری با اراده ای که ما میشناسیم ادامش بدین . از شما انتظار نداریم که کامنتهای مارو بخونین ، الان هم که میخونین ناشی از لطف بسیار شماست . ما تنها چیزی که میخواییم یادگیری از بزرگانه . بنویسید تا دیگران از تجربیات و اطلاعات شما استفاده کنن
    بهتون حق میدم که برای کمی استراحت وقت داشته باشین ولی بدون از خود گذشتگی ما ایرانیا ، ایران هرگز پیشرفت نخواهد کرد من در سایتی عضو هستم که تقریبا اعضاش خانواده سوم منن . کسانی تو اون سایت هستن که شاید در شبانه روز بیشتر از دوساعت نمیخوابن تا بلکه مطالبی پیدا کنن که دیگران استفاده کنن . من از شما هرگز انتظار ندارم که شما هم این همه از خودتون بگذرین ولی حد اقل یک یا دوساعت در هفته از زمانتون رو پای نوشتن مطالب و تجرذبیات خودتون صرف کنین مطمئنم هم دوستان راضی خواهند بود و هم خودتون .
    شاید علتش رو کامنتهای منفی ذکر کنین که بسیاری افراد براتون میذارن . ولی اراداه ای که من از شما سراغ دارم فکر نکنم اجازه بده که چنین نظراتی رو شما تاثیر بذارن .
    .رک و پوست کنده. الان تو ایران بسیاری از جوان ها شما رو الگویی برای خودشون در نظر گرفتن . کاری نکنید که دوباره در دام نا امیدی و افسردگی بیافتن .

باز هم خواهش میکنم یا کار رو شروع نکنین و یا اگر شروع کردین تا آخر ادامه بدین . ما هم با شماییم
    ّبا آرزوی سلامتی برای شما و خانواده شما و تمامی ایرانیان

Comment by snipercab — November 1, 2006 @ 12:17 am

96. آیادرخواست دو ساعت نوشتن در هفته چیز زیادیه
    متاسفم که بدون مطالعه کامنتم اون رو با خیال راحت پاک کردین
    اگر دوست دارین وبلاگ رو تعطیل کنین مساله نیست
    من هم از این پس فراموش میکنم که کسی به نام انوشه انصاری روزی به بیش از میلیونها نفر در ایران روحیه چند صد برابر داد
    حد اقل قبل از پاک کردن این کامنت کمی به حرفم فکر کنین

Comment by مهدی — November 1, 2006 @ 12:45 am

97. http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=53730
    Anousheh Ansari talks about her stay on the International Space Station to CNN

Comment by never watches CNN — November 1, 2006 @ 1:42 am

98. we surely miss your online journey account.you are part of history now.you made the women proud of you. i enjoyed reading all your ports.farewell.

Comment by Tingting Rimart — November 1, 2006 @ 10:07 am

99. heh, “All Good Things”. I wonder if anyone else caught that?🙂

Anousheh, I want to give my thanks to you for sharing your story and giving hope to so many people.

I guess the only thing left to do is to raise my glass and give a toast to “the next generation”😉

Kerry
    Ottawa, Canada

Comment by Kerry — November 1, 2006 @ 4:52 pm

100. hi dear anoosheh,
    all these days i wanted 2 send a message 2 u,but i was just so busy(with my lessons!!)& now…anyway i followed ur story not just bcuz u were the first iranian woman who had such flight;but mostly bcuz i was followin my own dreams…the dream of space,spaceflight…its weird how life goes on sometimes…im almost sure ill reach my dreams but when i heard u sayin so,that made me much more certain..thanx 4 ur ur inspiration…that wuld be so nice 2 me 2 receive a message from u
    just forgotta menyion im a 17 year old iranian gurl!!
    keep ROCKin

Comment by azade — November 1, 2006 @ 6:56 pm

101. بنام خالق زیبائی های جهان
    انوشه عزیز
    می دانم گفتن خداحافظی چقدر سخت می باشد. درست از اولین حضور شما در فضا تا به امروز هرگاه به اینترنت دسترسی داشتم موفقیت های شما را دنبال می کردم. در اینجا باید اتدا از شما ممنون باشیم زیرا با شجعتی که شما در سفر به فضا از خود نشان دادید به همگان ثابت شد رویاهای انسان هیچ حد و مرزی ندارد و با تلاش مستمر می توان به آن دسترسی داشت. امیدوارم در تمام مراحل زندگی اتان موفق باشید و به همراه خانواده اتان که می دانم آنها نیز در این مدت سختی های فراوان را متحمل شده اند (علی الخصوص همسر محترم تان) همانگونه که در پشت هر مرد موفقی زنی وجود دارد عکس آن نیز صادق است . با آن که خداحافظی سخت است اما به امید دیدار شاید سفر بعدی را ما نیز همراه شما بودیم.
    با تشکر ناصر و شهناز

Comment by naser abdolzadeh — November 2, 2006 @ 5:03 am

Hi, please send me your email address.
    Mehdi

Comment by Mehdi — November 2, 2006 @ 6:15 am

103. حضرت محمد(ص) :اگر علم در ثریا هم باشد فردی از قوم پارس به آن دست
    خواهد یافت
    مگه نه انوشه!؟

Comment by mohammad heidari — November 2, 2006 @ 10:12 am

104. hi Mrs Anoosheh,
    all iranian speak about you
    please write some persian passege in your weblog.
    beacause alot of iranian read your blog
    have a good time.
    bye

Comment by sahar — November 2, 2006 @ 12:02 pm

Your experiences and blog about them will inspire many young people to follow in your footsteps, make no mistake about that.
    However, you have also inspired many, many people of all ages to understand why human beings are so driven to explore space.
    Living in Florida, I have had the good fortune to meet several Space Shuttle astronauts and see in person quite a few launches up close. If I ever have the chance to meet you, I am quite sure that I could not fully express my gratitude to you for what you have done. You have added a human factor into the equation of space exploration that has no equal in the years of human space exploration. None of us can really know the full extent of your contribution, that will be told by history.
    Please do not take to heart any of the negative comments you have heard and will continue to hear. Nay-sayers have always been a part of history and even the most honorable of endeavors always invokes some narrow minded individuals to speak and indicate their lack of vision.
    I wish you all the best in life. I remember the post you made in which you referred to the dream you had as a child about floating through your home. I believe in ‘visions’ such as these and that they have a special impact on one’s life.
    Dreams and experiences like this hold a special feeling that only the dreamer can know, and this sets them apart from normal dreams in a very special way.
    I hope that your next ‘special’ dream is one of being surrounded by friends in space, as this is what your experience will foster in our future.
    Keep your dreams alive and you will empower the dreamer in all of us.
    Kind wishes and best regards,
    Jerry

Comment by Jerry Galloway — November 2, 2006 @ 3:12 pm

Thanks for sharing your feeling and memories so vivid and so clear with all of us. You should know that you may be done with your trip but now that you’ve become a rolemodel for all the young womens around the world and specially in your home country Iran you need to continoue your job and let others know how you achieve you goal and what have you gone through. Our world needsmore people like you. I would definitely agree with the idea of writing a book you are a skillful writer and I am sure that if your book gets published it will inspire more people;we need to know more about our FIRST FEMALE SPACE EXPLORER.
    I also want to ask you to increase the number of your public appearacesso more people including me can have chance to come and see you and learn from you.
    May all of our dreams come true.
    I am looking forward to reading your book.
    Take Care and keep on doing the good work.

Comment by Fardokht — November 2, 2006 @ 7:38 pm

107. خانم انصاری سلام.یک بار دیگر برای شما کامنت می گذارم شاید که موثر افتد.خانم انصاری من با اعتماد به خدا از شما این تقاضا را می کنم نمی دانم شما می خوانید یا نه.من جوانی 28 ساله و ایرانی ام . پر از اندیشه های ناب.و روزی صدای شعر ها و نوشته هایم را همه جهان می شنوند.اما وضعیت مالی ام خیلی بد است زن دارم و کم کم بی خانه هم خواخم شد.شما برای کارهای علمی پول های زیادی هزینه می کنید.اما بدانید که با کمک به یک جوان زندگی یک انسان را از این رو به آن رو می کنید.بریا شما 50000 یا100000دلار نمی دانم چقدر است اما به زندگی من چنان رونقی می دهد که دعایش برای شما صد برابر می ارزد . امید وارم خدا در دلتان نور و قدرت این کمک را بدهد .اگر خواستید این کار را بکنید برای من مایل بزنید تا در ازایش چند شعر به شما تقدیم کنم و تا آخر عمر از خدا برای شما آرامش و خوشبختی را بخواهم.این مایل من است
    [received]

Comment by hamed — November 2, 2006 @ 8:26 pm

108. http://www.nojum.ir/articles/articles/57/

Comment by Zari — November 2, 2006 @ 10:06 pm

109. You’re not a quiter, are you? Come on back. You’re an inspiration to many people.

Comment by Shahriar — November 2, 2006 @ 10:58 pm

110. I salute your great courage!

Comment by Ituloy Angsulong — November 3, 2006 @ 2:56 am

لطفا به روز كردن وبلاگ رو ادامه بديد تا بتونيم با شما ارتباط برقرار كنيم . اگر امكان دارد يك ايميل براي ارتباط با شما به ما معرفي كنيد . من از شما چند سوال دارم كه …..

Comment by محسن از تهران — November 3, 2006 @ 7:29 am

112. شما داريد تنها راه ارتباطي ايراني ها با خودتون مي بنديد . اين كمال خود خواهي است

Comment by يك ايراني — November 3, 2006 @ 10:46 am

113. Have fun mate.

Cheers

Comment by J-Man — November 3, 2006 @ 4:03 pm

114. That’s all for now — comments are closing on the space blog — many thanks to the whole wide Wonderful World for coming along on Anousheh’s wonderful ride — it wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Comment by X PRIZE — November 4, 2006 @ 1:54 am